Custom Search
Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Country Fans Boo Jessica Simpson!


Jessica Simpson sucks at life. Apparently her first country music performance did not go well. Jessica Simpson promoted her future country album by opening for Sara Evans this past Saturday in Randall, Wisconsin.

Her performance had mixed reviews. Half of the people cheered and the other half booed her ass out. During the set, an obviously frustrated Simpson addressed the crowd (from US Magazine):'I don't know what your perception is of Jessica Simpson or what tabloid you buy, but I just want you to know that I'm just a girl from Texas,' Simpson told the crowd. 'I'm just like you. I'm doing what I love and dating a boy.'"

I bet the people that were cheering were paid by papa Joe Simpson to pretend that they liked her performance.

0 comments: