Custom Search
Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, July 18, 2008

Mischa Barton is sorry for being a drunk asshole

In the August issue of Nylon, Mischa Barton opened up about her DUI arrest from December 2007. Mischa said she is now deeply embarrassed over the incident.

mischabarton-thumb

“That was a low point for me. I never, ever would have thought I would be arrested,” Barton said.

“I was disappointed because it associated me with a group of girls that I would rather not be associated with. That was the biggest bummer for me – I didn’t leave my house. I was too embarrassed. They made such a big deal out of it with these other young actresses, that, for a little bit, I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.”

“It was a stupid thing to do,” Barton, who now lives in Paris said of driving under the influence. “But… I’ve done a lot to pay back for what I did.”

Source

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bitch please. Shes only mad she got caught. If she really cared she wouldnt have done it in the first place. I wouldnt be surprised if she does it again.

0 comments: