Custom Search
Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Paris Hilton Parties at CocoDeVille

paris-hilton-coco-7158-7

Busily maintaining her socialite status, Paris Hilton was spotted arriving at Hollywood hotspot
CocoDeVille nightclub last night ready to party.

The “Simple Life” cutie sported a sexy sleeveless peach party dress along with a pair of beige heels and a super shiny silver handbag as she exited her chauffeured car.

Regarding the recent reports that she’d moved into her boyfriend Benji Madden’s neighborhood, thus upsetting gal pal Nicole Richie, Paris has said they’re “SO NOT TRUE!”

On her MySpace Celebrity Blog, Miss Hilton clears up the rumors, saying, “I have my own home in a gated community in Beverly Hills. I was sick and tired of constant invasion of my private life. I feel so much happier and safer in my new home.”

paris-hilton-coco-7158-2

paris-hilton-coco-7158-1




Source

0 comments: