Custom Search
Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, July 18, 2008

MARK RONSON HAS A DIG AT JOSS STONE

In a recent interview, Mark bragged about how he is always propositioned for sex but he’s very picky.

markronson

‘I’m not the sort of producer that shags every artist he works with. I’ve had enough offers, but I’m very picky,’ said Mark.

‘I’ve said no to a very famous, white, bland and very boring English soul chick, whom shall remain unnamed.’

And if he didn’t make it obvious enough – when the journalist asked if he was talking about Joss Stone, Mark couldn’t resist giving a little smile and a wink.

Source


---
BURNNNNNNNNN
I love this man. Theres just something about him that is so sexy.

I dont know maybe he was talking about Amy Winehouse. I mean she seems like she would be all over Mark when her man Blake is in jail. Mark and Amy did make music together. But then again that crackhead isnt boring so it must be Joss.



0 comments: